Tenant Screening and Selection
- Perform a background check to verify identity.We collect tenant’s photo, company ID card and any government issued photo id card, driving license, pan card, passport, household card or election id card and scan the particulars and send it to the owner as well as validate the same.
- Grade tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria.
Tenant Move In
- Draw up leasing agreement and ensure all agreements have been properly executed.
- Confirm move in date with tenant.
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance.
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first months rent and security deposit.
- Receiving rent.
- Sending out pay or eviction notices.
Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property’s condition when the client moves out.
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages.
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades.
- Put the property back on the market for rent.